Thursday, March 31, 2011

50 Million Views!

Our Twin Baby Boys Laughing at Each Other video reached 50 million views today. Thank you everybody for watching our video and helping us reach this amazing number. Who would have thought that 3 years ago our little video would become so popular on the Internet. What started as a way of sharing videos with family members around the country turned into something much more. The video has been seen on TV shows (i.e. Rachael Ray) and in movies (i.e. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never) and who knows where else it will pop up in the future.

It took 3 years and 9 months to reach this many views... lets see how fast we can get the next 50 million. Thanks again everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. I never knew the video got soo famous, even though its my favourite channel of all time. I watched their videos evryday.. they bring a smile everytime.. Good job mum and dad! God bless

    Love .. Marilyn from India

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet smile...i really like it, God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I have a facebook my real name is Jennifer Skye and I was wondering If I could make an official page of your twins and make u admin?

    ReplyDelete